Contact us with any questions you have or for a free estimate.
Welcome to our Designer’s Corner!
Are you having trouble choosing a cabinet door that matches your countertop and floors?
Do you know what type of wood species can go together?
Do want an amazing tile backsplash or tile shower pattern, but feel overwhelmed with the thousands of colors, patterns and tile selections?
Do you know what you want when you see it, but do not know what products will bring it all together for that stunning finished look?
Designers corner is a reference tool for you, as a remodeler, to access our designers – both kitchen and interior designers. It’s a growing place where we will constantly blog about new trends, product updates, services, upcoming classes we will hold on design, and of course talk about past projects and highlights for new ideas for you on your projects!
- Has demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in kitchen and bath design, as well as construction, mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems
- Adheres to a strict Code of Professional Conduct
- Is an expert in the NKBA Kitchen & Bath Planning Guidelines & Access Standards, which recognizes the importance of consumer health, safety and welfare in kitchen and bath design
- Is a member of the NKBA, the kitchen and bath industry’s leading professional organization, which provides them with the training and tools needed to succeed
- Is skilled at assessing consumers’ individual needs and wants, and in creating designs that meet and exceed these requirements
- Remains current on local building codes, safety and environmental regulations and the wealth of new products and equipment on the market
The interior design process follows a systematic and coordinated methodology, including research, analysis, and integration of knowledge into the creative process, whereby the needs and resources of the client are satisfied to produce an interior space that fulfills the project goals.